Our regular services are listed below.
For details of seasonal and festival services see:
- Advent and Christmas
- Lent and Easter
- All Saints, All Souls & Remembrance.
Sundays at 10.30 am
- Sung service of Holy Communion. Activities for children are available during the service.
- After the service we meet in the church hall for by refreshments and a chance for a chat, in our church hall. We have additional activities each Sunday morning as follows:
- First Sunday of the month: tea and bacon rolls at 09.30, before the service.
- Second Sunday of the month: ‘Ask the preacher’ after the 10.30 service.
- Third Sunday of the month: Soup and a roll after the 10.30 service
- Fourth Sunday of the month: Fellowship, answering a question posed by the preacher, after the 10.30 service.
Sundays at 6.30 pm
- First Sunday of the month: Said or Sung Compline
- Second Sunday of the month: Service in the style of Taizé
- Third Sunday of the month: Healing service using Iona Community liturgy
- Fourth Sunday of the month at 1.30 pm in the church hall
Thursdays at 7.30 pm
Not during Lent (22nd Feb to 22nd March 2018)
- 1st & 3rd & 5th Thursday: Said Holy Communion with time for reflection on the following Sunday’s gospel.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday: Said Holy Communion using an Iona Community liturgy.
- 08:30 on Mon, Wed and Fri
- 09:30 on Tue and Thur.
- 17:30 Monday to Friday.